Monday 6 April 2009

Easter holiday's start here.....

well, here i am, Monday April 6th, it's 8.40am ish. I'm about to start tidying the lounge, that's today's task, not very exciting i admit, but hey.

Sarah is busy trying to ride her bike in the hallway, Ellie is moaning she's bored, it's great, fab, super, hooray!!!!

so, i need to pick up the ever growing pile of Sarah's toy's, vacuum the carpet which is covered in garden, well grass. then try to keep the toy's in there place, in the toy box.
I've sorted Sarah and Ellie's bedroom, I've hurt my hands moving furniture and stuff.
i want a robot vacuum, it could roll around in a constant vacuuming frenzy, oh the endless fun it would give me, watching it work, doing my job!
any way, this week could be fun because I've had to stop doing my methotrexate injections due to them making me feel so sick. the methotrexate was great as it really helped with Arthur but sadly the sickness was unbearable. so I've got at least a week with no medication, so I'm thinking 'ouch' is the word of the week. especially as I've managed to lower my morphine dose a bit, but i regret doing it now, i might just need the extra pain killing power....
watch this space and I'll watch my language, 'ow' is the hardest word to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment