Sunday 14 June 2009

hot weather, yay!

The weather is hot, hot, hot so I've been out trying to sort out our back garden, hmm, some interesting things out there, not sure how these things get into the garden though!!
I've been pruning the ivy, that's no fun, it gets everywhere. I cleared some but i think it will take a miracle to get rid of it all, sadly I've not been good enough to get a miracle, so i guess I'll have to keep chopping it, argh!!!
Thanks to Arthur, i can only do a bit of the garden before needing to rest, my stupid hands are getting so weak now, still I'm seeing the hand surgeon soon so maybe he'll decide to sort them out a bit? I know life would be easier with fully functioning hands.
see, Arthur has a lot to answer for.

Anyway, on a more exciting note, i got an e.mail a while back, we love the wiggles in our house so i had to join the wiggles site, because of that i got an e.mail about the Dorothy the Dinosaur tour! yay!
They are hopefully doing a show in Basingstoke, if they do we are going, it'll be great because mine and Sarah's favourite Captain Feathersword will probably be there, sadly not all the wiggles but hey Captain Feathersword will do!!! maybe i can sneak backstage for a picture? that would make me happy, although if Arthur's about i won't be able to be very sneaky!!
well that's all for now, got to hoover!!
I'll be back soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment