Friday 25 September 2009

thank goodness it's friday!

The end of a busy week.

on Monday my eldest Ellie went on a residential trip with her school, poor Sarah was quite upset and kept asking "where Ellie gone mum?"

on Tuesday Sarah (my 2yr old) went for a visit to pre school, she loved it and didn't want to leave! since then every morning she say's "my pre school today mum?"


Wednesday was a quiet day, except for Sarah playing her piano loudly and me doing lots of washing!


on Thursday me and Sarah went to gym minis, Sarah loves climbing, jumping, crawling and singing, i enjoy a bit of a rest because the lovely ladies there help Sarah so my hands get a break!


Friday (today) we'll be tidying, doing the washing and later picking up Ellie, I'm sure she'll bring home a large amount of washing so, here's to a busy week end to! i also think she's going to be tired, so an early night i think!

No comments:

Post a Comment