Monday 30 March 2009

after the weekend....

well, it's Monday and I'm trying to sort my kitchen out.
I've decided to do 1 room a day and try to get our home back into some kind of order.... we'll see!
unfortunately my left hand has given up on me, as well as the fact that only 2 fingers work due to several injuries i now seem to have no strength at all in it.
I'm back to typing with 1 finger as that's all I'm capable of, holding a pen to write is at best difficult and my writing is more like a pre school scribble, but hey!
i have managed to clear the top of the fridge freezer and so now i have a place to store the Easter eggs we were given yesterday by Daev's family, out of site out of mind, i hope!!!
other than that it's a slow job, with my stupid hands not working i keep getting annoyed, just picking up a 5p coin made me sob, it's not heavy, it's not awkward it's just impossible to grasp with a useless thumb and a not to bad finger, oh Arthur why don't you just f**k off and find someone else's life to wreck?!
still, Sarah has gone down for a nap now so at least i can do some tidying without her help, she stood by the side of me, seeming to be very impressed with the stuff i took off the top of the fridge freezer, excited by the bottle of sun cream with a picture of Nemo the fish on it. 'whoops' of joy when i put the blender on the side! oh and such a happy smile when she noticed an elastic band on the table!
sometimes i wish tiny things could make me that happy, imagine waking up, hearing Ollie our cat meow and finding it hysterical? oh i wish!!!
still, i better stop writing now as this isn't getting the kitchen tidied is it?
I'll be back soon, button moon, bye for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment